Clarke EX40 16ST & 18LX Commercial Carpet Extractors
Extend carpet life, improve indoor air Keeping carpets clean can extend their life and improve indoor air quality. But many facilities put off this necessary chore because it can leave carpets wet and disrupt day-to-day business. Now there’s a carpet extractor that allows you to deep clean your carpets with minimal disruption.
Clarke® EX40® 16ST & 18LX Self-Contained Carpet Extractors are so easy to use and clean so efficiently that you can clean more frequently.
The user-friendly extractors Featuring a Carpet & Rug Institute GOLD Certification, Clarke EX40 16ST & 18LX Self-Contained Carpet Extractors combine Clarke’s proven, reliable cleaning performance with new features that make these compact, carpet-cleaning workhorses even easier to use and more efficient.
In fact, Clarke EX40 16ST & 18LX Carpet Extractors could be the most user-friendly extractors on the market today. Convenient features include One-Touch™ Controls, a unique rotating handle that helps eliminate backing up and a large, easily removable tank that makes emptying a snap
- One machine, many applications: carpets, multi-level applications, hard floors, upholstery and spot cleaning
- One-Touch™ Controls make cleaning as simple as switching on and choosing your cleaning mode
- Fully Rotating Handle makes maneuvering easy, almost eliminating the need to back up in tight spaces (18LX only)
- Innovative floating brush head creates better contact with surfaces, leaving your carpets drier
- Integrated tools allow you to switch cleaning modes quickly and easily
- 17 optional accessories expand cleaning functionality, making the Clarke® EX40® 16ST & 18LX Extractors the “clean everything” machine
- 12-gallon, removable tank extends cleaning range; small footprint takes up minimal storage space
- Yellow color-coded machine parts simplify operation, cleanup and maintenance
- Certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute